Monday, September 20, 2010

Change

Its official...I got a new job!! I'm so happy,but yet so nervous. I'm a creature of habit so any amount of change scares me. I am currently at Shands Hospital in the new cancer tower on the 4th floor SICU. I am going to be still in Shands but moving to the other hospital to the mother/baby unit. I have always had a passion for babies,so what perfect way to enjoy work than to be with babies all day! I start Oct 4th. so lets hope this all works out for the best and I actually enjoy working. :)

Also, Matt is starting paramedic school Oct 6th. I am also nervous about this as we won't be able to spend as much time together as we have been. I know it's better but still hard as I already hate the 24hrs being gone every 3rd day :( Its a 9 month program in Jax and will end in May. It will be a lot of hard work but I know he can do it!

No comments:

Post a Comment